Friday, December 3, 2010

early christmas present

olivia and lilly (ok, so really holly and jeremy!) gave me my Christmas present early. like three weeks early! i was shocked to see this...




if you can't read it, it says, "Use this voucher for one round trip airline ticket on Delta to Texas. Merry Christmas Ashley. We love you! Olivia and Lilly." the bottom part says, "See mommy and daddy, are piggy banks just aren't full enough yet so they said they would help!"

this is by far one of the nicest things anyone has done for me and i couldn't be more grateful.

not only do i get to hangout with the two coolest little girls in the world but i work for two of the greatest people in the world!

so a big thanks to the Lanksters for giving me such an amazing gift (and for giving my family and bf a good gift too!) and for allowing me to spend time with their amazing girls everyday. i truly have the best job!

Update: I will officially be in Texas from December 23rd until December 28th!!!!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs