Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3: first love

well this is easy. I had some silly little boyfriends when I was younger (we're talking elementary school!) but i wouldn't count any of those. and then of course there were crushes and some minor "relationships" in there but i wouldn't say i wad ever in love. unless you count leo decaprio. i loved him. still do actually!



no my first love was/is trav. and I couldn't be happier that he's my one and only. i never could have been the type to date around. not that there's anything wrong with that. it just isn't for me and i lucked out with the perfect catch the first time around! i feel truly blessed to have him and to have spent the last six years loving him (even if i didn't know it for a little while!) and being loved.

love you monkey!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs