Tuesday, December 7, 2010

day 7: favorite movies



so it's hard to pick my favorite movies. i LOVE movies! i own well over 200 DVDs. but, here are 5 of my faves.


i love ALL the harry potters. not only do i love the movies but i love the books too.


love this movie on sooooo many levels. can i please find a man to love me like this?!


this is by far my favorite christmas movie! i think i may have some unrealistic love expectations because of movies. can you tell from my choices!!?


this is my favorite disney movie and i could watch it everyday!


and as you know from my intro post, this is my most favorite movie in the whole world! weird, uh? short story; when i was in high school i would watch this movie the night before the first day of school every year. it became a little tradition and even to this day i make sure and watch it sometime in august to remind me...silly but i just love it so much. don't even ask why. nothing i can say about it will make sense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs