Wednesday, December 21, 2011

christmas foodie goodies

this year i've been a bit of a procrastinator in the christmas department. it's as if i think it's still weeks away and here we are four days out. 4. days. out. are you reading that. i'm having a freak out inside my head right now! now that i've gotten myself in a handmade and baking dilemma, i'm still determined to come up with some sweet christmas goodies!

 wondering what's on my list?


Source: recipegirl.com via Kay on Pinterest


peppermint cookies with my latest obsession; candy cane kisses!


Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest


grinch cookies.






santa brownies.




crinkle cookies.




and the worst for you but best thing you'll ever put in your mouth, oreo cookies cookie brownie. 

 so what are you baking this season?  care to share your recipies? or maybe you could just send me a batch? pleaseandthankya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs