Friday, December 16, 2011

friday's fabulousness


well it's friday again. thank goodness. this weekend we don't have too much going on and that's helpful since i'm running behind on my christmas shopping and gift making. i've still got 3 cousins to take care of, my dad, brother and T. yikes! oh and liv and lilly. dang it. i need a set of my own elves. what do you say santa? 

 so anyway, here's my fab of the week... 

 1. making my second quilt this weekend. another baby(ish) quilt. it's a christmas present, so no pics but i got the idea from this...




2. dallas is going to see santa saturday. terrifying for him. hilarious for T and i. sorry dal. 

 3. have you had these...
Source: google.com via Janice on Pinterest


ah.maze.ing. i can't eat enough of them. love at first taste. go get some now.  

4. had an amazing dinner with the other sorority advisors last night. love chit-chatting with those women. also, bev gave us amazing rose candles (the rose is an AOII symbol and bev and her fam raise bees and make all kinds of goodies from the wax and honey!!!). so sweet and perfect for my house. i love still having a role in a chapter that molded me and gave me my very best friends in the whole world! 

 5. wanna see something funny?
Source: 9gag.com via Ashley on Pinterest


i love the big bang theory. sheldon is my fav. what's going on in your world that's fabulous this friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs