Thursday, December 15, 2011

you better watch out.












Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest


and you know what that means, presents. and lots of them ;) but only if you've been nice. which olivia informed me a couple of days ago that i have been in fact nice this year. T on the other hand better watch out because she says he's been naughty. guess santa might have to take back the things he's bought?

i thought i would put together a list of things that i've got on my christmas list. you don't want to see the actual list. just ask mom. 51 items? really ash. get over yourself.

in my defense, it's my amazon wish list and i add and delete stuff all year long. but sending that list out is much easier than writing one out.

so here are my top ten awesome, amazing, spectacular, delightful, lovely (to me at least) christmas wish list items...




to heck with the iPad. give me the nook tablet!


yes please! longchamp, you are delish and you can hold the mess i have to take with me everywhere.





a crafter's dream.



Source: shopbop.com via Ashley on Pinterest


these would be amazing but any shoes this holiday will do!





OPI nailpolish + the muppets = the perfect party on my nails ever.





perfect rug for our dinning room.





for all the photos on my phone.





with my new monogram of course.



Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest


i need seasons 5-7. clearly 1-4 already belong to me, duh.




for my living room wall.


and this is just the beginning my friends. because i've also asked for new running shoes, scarves, mittens, more purses, a vacuum, make-up, cooking light magazine subscription, iTunes gift cards, money and lots more.

also, let's just talk about how my previous post was all about the real reason for the season and i truly believe in that. i know christmas isn't about receiving but about giving and i intend to do a lot of giving this year! but everyone has to admit it's just a little bit fun coming up with a list of things you'd love to have!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a moose head on their wall! Seriously.I just can't convince my husband.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs