Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angels and Demons

So a couple of topics to talk about surrounding angels and demons...

1. I saw the movie last night. I'm disappointed. It was soooooo different from the book that it distracted me to watch it. I was sitting there thinking, "How could they change things so much and still make it a good story?" Well somehow they managed to make a good story out of it but it was just different and therefore I didn't like it better like the Da Vinci Code, that's for sure! I don't believe either of these books could actually be true but it makes for a good thrilling mystery movie and that's why I like them but you'd think they might make it a little more realistic.

2. I babysat today. It was weird because usually the baby is so good and the two year old, Ian is so not good. But today it must have been opposite day because the baby was feeling HORRIBLE. He's five months old but I think he's already teething. And so because of that I had to listen to him scream bloody murder for two hours. You should have seen/heard me. I was making faces I didn't know I could and saying cutesy things and going into higher octaves than humanly possible just to try to get this kid to smile, laugh or at the very least just shut the heck up. None the less Ian was pretty good today which made up for that, well not really but it did help. The one thing I can't get the boy to do is to leave all things that have to do with bathrooms or going potty alone. For instance today he pulled out all the wipes in his box and was playing with them in his room. What? Since when did wipes become toys? At least he has a great imagination? Then I go to use the bathroom and he has taken a whole role of toilet paper and unrolled it into the toilet...that's right it was all just sitting in the toilet, a wet sloppy mess. You would think being the great, awesome, amazing babysitter I am that I would have cleaned it. Well I did not. I just put the lid down and proceeded to use the master bath the rest of the day.
But as always tomorrow is another day.

3. I have my own little angel/demon at home and thought I'd share some photos!

Demon

Angel

Dallas starts training classes soon but I can tell he's growing up some. He's starting to listen better and he sleeps more than he used to. He's my little baby and love of my life...sorry Trav!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs