Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blah

So today was interesting...

First, I had to babysit so I'm driving to work and I decide to stop at this little bitty gas station to get some juice and possibly a bagel or donut or something. I go in and go to the coolers and pull out the cran-grape juice...it's hot. Not warm but hot. The lovely lady behind the counter says, "Oh yeah, our cooler is broken. Do you want some ice with that?" Great...hot juice with my hot biscuit on an 80 degree day, SWEET!

Second, not five minutes after the parentals leave the baby wakes up and he must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed because the only time the kid didn't cry today was when he was drinking his bottle or taking a nap. I felt horrible for him.

Third, amongst all the crying I had to play doctor with Ian. Are you kidding me? His parents thought it would be a great idea to give him a syringe (without the needle, thank goodness!). So he proceeded to give me shots for about five hours total today. I've had my fair share of shots but this was completely different. Like this one time, I think I was 6 or so, I had to get a shot in the bum at the doctor's office and it hurt so bad that I cried through the white paper on the bed and Josh made fun of me because he saw my butt and said my tears were really pee. I was so upset, but today was WAY worse. This kid stuck that empty syringe in my arm, leg and stomach so hard that you'd have thought he was defending himself from King Kong.

Then I get home and am watching some silly Star Wars movie with Trav and Dalpal. At least I'm eating chocolate ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs