Monday, May 18, 2009

Something totally great happened today...

You may be thinking that I got a job or at the very least an interview but no it's WAY better than that!
Zaxby's on Richmond road opened today. This is one of the very best places to eat in the whole world. For those of you who don't know they have the best chicken tenders and texas toast not to mention the seasoning that they put on their fries. And now that there's one less than a mile from my house I don't have to drive across town to eat there. So Travis, Barclay, Cody and I pile in the 4Runner and head to Zaxbys. The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been if they gave away free stuff but alas they didn't and so I payed my five dollars and ate the world's best chicken!

On a side note a few more things I would like to discuss.

1. I haven't been watching the Hills lately but did catch it tonight. Spencer asked Heidi to marry him...again and I just about threw up in my mouth. I can't even stand that show anymore. So glad Lauren's come to her senses and is leaving the show after this season.
2. I cried at the One Tree Hill season finale. I'm silly, I know. How is it that TV can make me cry like that. It was so silly. Lucas and Peyton had a baby and all of a sudden I start crying like one?
3. Dallas has an interview tomorrow with a kennel/doggy daycare. Let's hope he passes. My fingers are crossed and I'm praying! He's not a bad dog just has a touch of ADD and loves everyone. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Sorry I have no babysitting stories. I don't watch the boys again until Wednesday so until then you'll have to listen to just plain 'ole boring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs