Wednesday, May 27, 2009

George freakin' Strait

I just love George. Tonight was his Country artist of the decade concert. It was so good. A lot of country stars were there like, Tim and Faith, Taylor Swift, Garth, LeAnn Rimes etc. They all sang his songs but the best was when Jamie Foxx sang "You look so good in Love", wow! George is such a humble man despite everything he has. I appreciate an artist that still thanks God because most wouldn't have what they do without the All Mighty from up above. Plus he's 57 and still looks amazing...I mean I would totally be all over that, if he weren't married and I didn't have Travis (I guess!).

P.S. to explain the freakin' in the title...today I was informed by the dad that Ian is putting freakin' in front of everything. So according to Ian, I love George freakin' Strait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs